Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com> on 2006/09/14 23:22:03 UTC

Tobago 1.0.8 Release Status

Hello,

all required artifacts are deployed and signed on

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/myfaces/tobago/

Tomorrow I will copy the distribution to www.apache.org/dist/ .

May be I can wait for the sync request for ibiblio until myfaces-core is
deployed on the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository.

Any hints and suggestion on the further procedure?

Regards

Bernd

Re: Tobago 1.0.8 Release Status

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.

Wendy Smoak wrote:
> It looks like you intend to put the example apps on ibiblio.  (They're
> in the rsync repo.)  As far as I'm aware, most projects don't do that,
> and I don't see any for your 1.0.7 release.  Was it intentional this
> time?

This release contains an example distribution and we are deploying all
artifacts from the distribution to ibiblio (and all artifacts for
building the distribution).

thanks

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 9/14/06, Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com> wrote:

> all required artifacts are deployed and signed on
>
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/myfaces/tobago/
>
> Tomorrow I will copy the distribution to www.apache.org/dist/ .
>
> May be I can wait for the sync request for ibiblio until myfaces-core is
> deployed on the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository.
>
> Any hints and suggestion on the further procedure?

It looks like you intend to put the example apps on ibiblio.  (They're
in the rsync repo.)  As far as I'm aware, most projects don't do that,
and I don't see any for your 1.0.7 release.  Was it intentional this
time?

Otherwise, it looks good.  I'll check the signatures from home.
Unfortunately Henk is not doing that for the Maven repos, only for
files under www.a.o/dist. :(

Don't wait for me for the rsync request.  (But be aware that the
m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository is synced whenever anyone makes a request,
so your files might be on ibiblio before you make the request.)

Thanks!
--
Wendy