Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Anirban Chakraborti <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2014/05/01 19:41:12 UTC

Parsing the output of Ctakes

I am new to Ctakes and I have used the CVD for annotating free text into
UMLS concepts.

The output is huge and I am only interested in the SNOMED,
RXnorm , Lab concepts .

How do I handle the output so that I can get only the objects of interest.
Also often the SNOMED concepts are two level deep for one identified
object. What does it mean.

Please help

Anirban

Re: Parsing the output of Ctakes

Posted by John Green <he...@gmail.com>.
I like lxml for python bc what most of what I do does not require heavy support code.

JG
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone