Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2010/08/12 01:08:41 UTC

Re: site:attach-descriptor

I asked Oliver why the aforementioned goal "was removed from the built-in
lifecycle bindings for projects with packaging pom"? He said the decision
was to remove all reporting stuff from trunk.

I thought the decision was to remove reporting logic from Maven's core? I
don't see why the site plugin couldn't have an automatic binding to a phase.
Please let me know what I am missing.

Paul

Re: site:attach-descriptor

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
That's a good point, but is the extra configuration worth the hassle? I
mean, generating a site seems pretty normal to me. Perhaps Maven should just
have the plugin handy anyway?

Paul

Re: site:attach-descriptor

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.