Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by anton <a....@aelitha.com> on 2003/04/24 20:51:12 UTC

Number alignment in TOC

Hi!

see the Screenshot. The alignment of the numbers is not exact. What should
i do to fix it?

I use DocBook with Norm's stelysheet version 1.60.1

Here is a part from the toc.line template.

<!-- Unterkapitel sect2 normal -->
    <xsl:when test="local-name(.)='sect2'">
     <fo:block 	text-align-last="justify"
      			end-indent="{$toc.indent.width}pt"
      			last-line-end-indent="-{$toc.indent.width}pt">
      	<fo:inline keep-with-next.within-line="always">
      	  <fo:basic-link internal-destination="{$id}">
	        <xsl:if test="$label != ''">
	          <xsl:copy-of select="$label"/>
	          <xsl:value-of select="$autotoc.label.separator"/>
	        </xsl:if>
          <xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="title.markup"/>
          </fo:basic-link>
        </fo:inline>

        <fo:inline keep-together.within-line="always">
          <xsl:text> </xsl:text>
          <fo:leader 	leader-pattern="dots"
			leader-pattern-width="3pt"
			leader-alignment="reference-area"
                 	keep-with-next.within-line="always"/>
          <xsl:text> </xsl:text>
          <fo:basic-link internal-destination="{$id}">
            <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="{$id}"/>
          </fo:basic-link>
        </fo:inline>
      </fo:block>
    </xsl:when>

CU
Anton

P.S.

Pietschman, thanks for answering my question about list marks. I'll try it
tomorow.

Re: AW: Number alignment in TOC

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
anton wrote:
> And I get following error:
>
> [INFO] 1.0dev
  I told you to be sure to get the code from the maintenance branch. The
branch tag is fop-0_20_2-maintain.

J.Pietschmann

AW: Number alignment in TOC

Posted by anton <a....@aelitha.com>.
Hi!

The usual practice would be to run either fop.bat or fop.sh to get all of
the correct settings. If you need to do something different, review those
scripts to make sure your solution covers all of the necessary steps.

I try it at home, cause' at work i don't have many right's on the system.

And I get following error:

[INFO] 1.0dev
org/apache/commons/io/output/Co
untingOutputStream
        at org.apache.fop.pdf.PDFFactory.makeStream(PDFFactory.java:1206)
        at
org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer.renderPage(PDFRenderer.java:466)
        at
org.apache.fop.area.RenderPagesModel.addPage(RenderPagesModel.java:117)
        at org.apache.fop.area.AreaTree.addPage(AreaTree.java:141)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.PageLayoutManager.finishPage(PageLayoutManager.ja
va:49

The class CountingOutputStream in fact didn't exist. Why? It was compiled
without errors. Where i can get this class and where i should put it, so
the fop will work?

CU
Anton

RE: Number alignment in TOC

Posted by Victor Mote <vi...@outfitr.com>.
anton wrote:

> So, i get the sources and compiled it with the newest SDK under Windows.
> There were no errors but when i wish to render my fo-File, i get the
> following errot:

> org/apache/fop/apps/Fop
>
> I checked the generated file fop.jar, the class is there and the path's
> seems to be OK too. The Path to the fop.jat in my bath files must be also
> correct, cause i overwrite the old fop.jar with the new version.

It looks like the fop.jar file is not in your CLASSPATH. See:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/running.html#Starting+FOP+as+a+standalone+applicat
ion.
The usual practice would be to run either fop.bat or fop.sh to get all of
the correct settings. If you need to do something different, review those
scripts to make sure your solution covers all of the necessary steps.

Victor Mote

AW: Number alignment in TOC

Posted by anton <a....@aelitha.com>.
Hi!

The problem is already fixed, but the code is not yet released.
You can get it from CVS, see
  http://xml.apache.org/fop/download.html
Be sure to get the code from the maintenance branch:
  http://xml.apache.org/fop/dev/index.html#lines

So, i get the sources and compiled it with the newest SDK under Windows.
There were no errors but when i wish to render my fo-File, i get the
following errot:

org/apache/fop/apps/Fop

I checked the generated file fop.jar, the class is there and the path's
seems to be OK too. The Path to the fop.jat in my bath files must be also
correct, cause i overwrite the old fop.jar with the new version.

There was generated another file too, not sure about the exact name,
something like "pdf-transformer.jar", for what ist this file to use?

CU
Anton

Re: Number alignment in TOC

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
anton wrote:
> see the Screenshot. The alignment of the numbers is not exact. What should
> i do to fix it?

See
  http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#page-number-align