Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by kace <me...@hotmail.com> on 2007/10/16 19:04:59 UTC

dojoInitializer

Hi fellas,

I am using tomahawk 1.1.6, myfaces 1.1.5 and running using appfuse 2.  I
cant seem to get dojoInitializer (code below) to work. Only the input text
area is outputted.  Do i need to do any further configuring? What should I
check for?  Any suggestions would be grateful.

Thanks

..kace

<t:dojoInitializer require="dojo.widget.Editor"/>
	<h:form id="myForm">
		<h:inputTextarea id="editarea2" styleClass="dojo-Editor" value="hello
world">

		</h:inputTextarea>
	</h:form>

Re: dojoInitializer