Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Shaun Ewing <s....@aussiehq.com.au> on 2009/02/18 23:03:38 UTC

Mirror - no longer using closest?

Hi All,

Has something changed with the mirror system lately?

I noticed that our mirror traffic halved in January and February, but didn't
think much of it until now.

I've just gone to the download page (eg:
http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi )

Where a few Australian mirrors would previously be listed with backup
mirrors at the end, there are now a heap of mirrors but no Australian
mirrors in the list.

This happens from both my home and office, so thought I'd post to see if
anyone else is experiencing this isuse.

-Shaun

--
Shaun Ewing
Chief Technology Officer

P: +61 2 6163 9300
F: +61 2 6176 2000
E: s.ewing@aussiehq.com.au

www.aussiehq.com.au

RE: Mirror - no longer using closest?

Posted by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.
You can do it yourself.

Check the header for this email and you’ll see

so, just send an email to that addy

Gav…

  _____

Posted by YairNet Mu-Israel <ad...@muonline.co.il>.