Posted to dev@ozone.apache.org by Ethan Rose <er...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2021/11/10 18:38:31 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Ozone 1.2.0 RC2

Hello all,

The issue with `ozone version` output has been fixed and I would like to
call a vote for RC2.

473 Jiras were resolved as part of this release. This is one more than RC1
because the Jira for HDDS-5062 had an incorrect fix version which has been
corrected.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDDS-5893?jql=project%20%3D%20HDDS%20AND%20status%20in%20(Resolved%2C%20Closed)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.2.0

The RC2 tag can be found on Github at:
https://github.com/apache/ozone/releases/tag/ozone-1.2.0-RC2

The source and binary tarballs can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ozone/1.2.0-rc2/

Maven artifacts are staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheozone-1003/

The public key used to sign the artifacts can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ozone/KEYS

The fingerprint of the key used to sign the artifacts is:
00D357B731EBDD66D7CA91B39146CE06B541B7E7

Thanks,
Ethan Rose

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ozone 1.2.0 RC2

Posted by guimark <gu...@126.com>.
+1

* Built from source with all tarballs from listed locations.
* Verified `ozone version` output

Thanks Ethan~

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ozone 1.2.0 RC2

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.
+1(non-binding)

* Built from source
* Verified Checksums
* Ran basic shell commands

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ozone 1.2.0 RC2

Posted by Bharat Viswanadham <bh...@apache.org>.
+1.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ozone 1.2.0 RC2

Posted by jackson yao <ja...@gmail.com>.
* Verified signatures,

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ozone 1.2.0 RC2

Posted by Siddharth Wagle <sw...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
+1 for RC2

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ozone 1.2.0 RC2

Posted by Ke-Yi Sung <6s...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

1.Verified signatures and checksums information
2.Source tarball of ozone-1.2.0 was successfully built in maven
3.Performed upgrade acceptance test
4.Successfully started a cluster by using `docker-compose`
5.Verified `ozone version` information

Overall it looks very good~ Thanks to Ethan for publishing Apache Ozone
1.2.0 RC2.

Ke-Yi

Yi-Sheng Lien <yi...@apache.org> 于2021年11月12日周五 下午10:12写道:

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ozone 1.2.0 RC2

Posted by Yi-Sheng Lien <yi...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ozone 1.2.0 RC2

Posted by Attila Doroszlai <ad...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ozone 1.2.0 RC2

Posted by Ethan Rose <er...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi All,

The voting has ended with:

5    binding +1 (including me)

5     non-binding +1

0     -1

0     0

With above data, Ozone 1.2.0 RC2 voting is passed.

Thank you all for your verifying and voting effort.

I will proceed with releasing the artifacts and announce the release after

that.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ozone 1.2.0 RC2

Posted by Neil Joshi <ne...@gmail.com>.
+1