Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Alex Do <al...@in2itive.online> on 2019/11/18 15:34:56 UTC

White label Apache NIFI

Hello,

I do not know if this is the right contact to ask this, but I was wondering if it is possible to white label (remove branding) Apache NIFI?  We would like to put our company logo where the NIFI logo and drop normally are and place powered by Apache NIFI at the bottom.  Let me know, thank you.

Regards,
Alex Do
In2itive

Re: White label Apache NIFI

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Alex

This is a perfectly fine distro for it.  Yep you definitely can do this.
NiFi is made available under a permissive license
https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

You'll need to modify the UI code to do what you want in your own fork, do
a build, and have fun.

Thanks