Posted to websh-user@tcl.apache.org by pongi <po...@pongi.it> on 2004/04/02 15:59:06 UTC

Sessions

Actually neither my scripts nor the example on the Websh site work with
cookiecontext. Maybe a useragent issue? I use firebird and Epiphany (on a
mandrake 10). Maybe i have to set something to restrict the cookie's
validity? Thanks!

Re: Sessions

Posted by Ronnie Brunner <ro...@netcetera.ch>.
> Actually neither my scripts nor the example on the Websh site work with
> cookiecontext. Maybe a useragent issue? I use firebird and Epiphany (on a
> mandrake 10). Maybe i have to set something to restrict the cookie's
> validity? Thanks!

Did you make sure that the cookie context is committed *before* any
html response is written (even a "" would trigger the headers to be
sent -> the Cookie is not sent in the response in that case.)

To check for a browser problem, you could telnet to your application
and fake the HTTP Protocol (quite easy):

telnet yourhost 80<Enter>
GET /yourpage.html HTTP/1.0<Enter>
<Enter>

This should trigger the response.