Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Hesham Gneady <he...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/13 22:02:17 UTC

Wrong read characters for Hindi conjuncts

Hello,

When reading this Hindi PDF book using PDFBox 2.0.19:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/laixlb5omvjqr7y/Hindi%20Book.pdf?dl=0

It reads it with some wrong characters for conjuncts as it appears in this
file:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/efyxz2eg37gvn4c/Text%20read%20by%20PDFBo
x%202.0.19.txt?dl=0

Best regards,

Hesham

RE: Wrong read characters for Hindi conjuncts

Posted by Hesham Gneady <he...@gmail.com>.

Best regards,
Hesham

Included Message:

Please create an issue in JIRA. But I doubt that this will be fixed soon. It
is too difficult for people who are not familiar with that language and with
the API for it.

Tilman

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.