Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/22 00:08:42 UTC

TomEE+ : Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.0 Released

Since Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.0 has been released, will it be bundled with
TomEE+ 1.6.0 snapshot, sooner or later?

does it pass all (tomee-related) tests/TCKs, or there are known issues that
prevent it to be bundled with tomee+ (1.6.0 snapshot)?

Re: TomEE+ : Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.0 Released

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.
lol, yep, saw the announcement, and thought I might ask the question for
the tomee community. :)

ActiveMQ 5.8.0 is definitely stable and used in my app, so/and i can
definitely wait patiently for tomee+ to bundle ActiveMQ 5.9.0. :)

thanks!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.