Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/16 15:46:45 UTC

mark 1.3.0 as released version

Hi,
Currently version 1.3.0 shows up in the JIRA as Unreleased Version.

Should it be marked as Released ?

Cheers

Re: mark 1.3.0 as released version

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
w.r.t. CI status for branch-1.3, looking at:

https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-1.3-JDK8/
https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-1.3-JDK7/

The 4 recent builds were quite stable.

FYI

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ted!

Yeah we need to wind down the rate of changes for 1.3.1 and actually wrap
it up. First need to make sure CI builds are stable, because
for the past month they really have not been so. Then I was going to go
over the git history and compare it with what's
marked as "fixedV=1.3.1" in Jira to see.

-Mikhail

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 11:19 AM, Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org> wrote:

> We also need to ensure that no jira has creeped into the release which
> should not be there. I used to do create release notes again, and do a diff
> against the version from the actual release tarball to make sure that if
> any jira is marked with the fix version after the release.
>
> Enis
>
> On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 8:39 AM, Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I have made the change.
> >
> > FYI
> >
> > On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 8:26 AM, Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > > yes, it should be. with a release date of 01/17/2017.
> > >
> > > Anyone with admin rights on the jira project should be able to do this.
> > >
> > > Thanks Ted!

Michael Antonov

Re: mark 1.3.0 as released version

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.