Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com> on 2011/12/22 09:35:10 UTC

Re: Happy Holidays.

I wish you a merry christmas ;)

I'm "off" until the second week of the next year, so I have a higher
latency when answering mails.
The last fact should be interesting for the user-list as well ;)

Happy holidays and see you next year with a lot of work! :D

Thomas

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <th...@gmail.com>

Re: Happy Holidays.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
2011/12/22 Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com>

> I wish you a merry christmas ;)
>
> I'm "off" until the second week of the next year, so I have a higher
> latency when answering mails.

same here :)
Tommaso