Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James Annesley <ja...@infoshare-is.com> on 2012/03/15 10:34:58 UTC

RE: [Rampart]

Hi,

What kind of information do you require? I cannot provide you with a working
sample due to the complexities of security and the time required.

Below I have given a code snippet, however. You will have to modify it to
your setup. Perhaps put it in a loop and run it for a while. Also when you
run it as a servlet try un-deploying and redeploying after you run it for a
while. Perhaps have two running concurrently? I hope you get on ok - please
let me know.

1)      We have a WCF web service

2)      The axis is axis2 1.5.6

3)      The rampart is 1.5.2

4)      Tomcat 7.0.25

5)      The stub was built with the following parameters

a.       wsdl2java -uri https://localhost:8888/MyService?wsdl -p
com.text.soap -s -d xmlbeans -o src\xmlbeans

6)      My code works as shown in the following snippet.

a.       In reality I am using a pool of stubs. Each stub in the pool are
each shutdown when servlet is destroyed. I don't think that affects this
problem as I got it when using a new stub for every call - as shown in the
code snippet.

b.      I am also trying to reuse the http connections - but don't know if I
am succeeding however - and I am only using synchronous blocking calls.

Best regards

James

// create context

ConfigurationContext context =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromURIs(null, null);

// create stub

MySoapStub stub = new MySoapStub(context,
"https://localhost:8888/MyService");

// create http connection manager

MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager httpConMgr = new
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager();

final HttpConnectionManagerParams params = new
HttpConnectionManagerParams();

final HostConfiguration hostConfiguration = new HostConfiguration();

hostConfiguration.setHost("localhost", "8888", "https");

params.setMaxTotalConnections(100);

params.setMaxConnectionsPerHost(hostConfiguration, 25);

httpConMgr.setParams(params);

HttpClient httpClient = new HttpClient(httpConMgr);

Options options = client.getOptions();

options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT, Constants.VALUE_TRUE);

options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.CACHED_HTTP_CLIENT, httpClient);

options.setCallTransportCleanup(true);

// other options

options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(5000);

// add rampart

client.engageModule("rampart");

options.setProperty(RampartMessageData.KEY_RAMPART_POLICY, null);

// add the user name and password

options.setUserName("username")

options.setPassword("password");

// make a call

final DoOperationDocument doc =

        DoOperationDocument.Factory.newInstance();

final DoOperationDocument. DoOperation cmd =

        doc.addNewDoOperation();

cmd.setInfo(info);

stub.doOperation (doc);

// close connection after call

httpConMgr.closeIdleConnections(5000);

// shutdown stub

try {

    stub._getServiceClient().cleanupTransport();

    stub._getServiceClient().cleanup();

    stub.cleanup();

    context.flush();

} catch (final AxisFault e) {

}

context.cleanupContexts();

httpConMgr.closeIdleConnections(0);

httpConMgr.deleteClosedConnections();

MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.shutdownAll();