Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Federico Barbieri <sc...@betaversion.org> on 2001/02/27 10:35:29 UTC

java.apache.org web site

The news page has still links to the old documentation and
distribution... wich of course are the same but still, shouldn't be
stated somewhere that the project has moved? Right now there are no
indication the cvs is somewhere else for example...

I have the news page updated on my pc... shall I update the web site?

Fede

Re: java.apache.org web site

Posted by Matthew Pangaro <mp...@lokitech.com>.
Seems like a good idea. We definitely want people to be able to find us!
Matt Pangaro
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com

Re: java.apache.org web site

Posted by Federico Barbieri <sc...@betaversion.org>.

Jon Stevens wrote:

> on 2/27/01 1:35 AM, "Federico Barbieri" <sc...@betaversion.org> wrote:
>
> > The news page has still links to the old documentation and
> > distribution... wich of course are the same but still, shouldn't be
> > stated somewhere that the project has moved? Right now there are no
> > indication the cvs is somewhere else for example...
> >
> > I have the news page updated on my pc... shall I update the web site?
> >
> > Fede
>
> I hope you don't expect me to do all this work.

I'll commit it as soon as I get home from office.

Fede

Re: java.apache.org web site

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 2/27/01 1:35 AM, "Federico Barbieri" <sc...@betaversion.org> wrote:

> The news page has still links to the old documentation and
> distribution... wich of course are the same but still, shouldn't be
> stated somewhere that the project has moved? Right now there are no
> indication the cvs is somewhere else for example...
>
> I have the news page updated on my pc... shall I update the web site?
>
> Fede

I hope you don't expect me to do all this work.

I moved the site and the CVS. You guys can update things.

I just added you to the jakarta-site module so that you can commit updated
stuff there as well.

thanks,

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous