Posted to builds@apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/27 22:13:45 UTC

Switch JSPWiki from Ant to Maven on Jenkins, also @ analysis.a.o

Hi,

apologies on asking more or less for the same thing twice, but we have one
more Jenkins job to move to Maven. Specifically,
https://analysis.apache.org/jenkins/job/jspwiki/ performs "ant Sonar
-Dsonar.*=..." and we would like it to perform a two step build: first "mvn
clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true" followed by "mvn sonar:sonar" (btw,
do we have to add any special property or it's enough declaring the maven
Sonar plugin, nothing to do,..?)

thx! :-)

Re: (Really?) Re: Switch JSPWiki from Ant to Maven on Jenkins, also @ analysis.a.o

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

only for Sonar, as it's the recommended way (cfr.
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Analyzing+with+Maven), the tests get
executed during the sonar goal, so we avoid executing them twice.

rgrds,
juan pablo

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
cool, thanks!

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi
@Jake
Sonar build don't run on builds.a.o (so don't add sonar build here
https://builds.apache.org/job/JSPWiki I removed that).
Sonar builds run on analysis.a.o/jenkins/ so here
https://analysis.apache.org/jenkins/job/jspwiki
I have configured the build on analysis.a.o and it will run soon (when
executor available)

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au