Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by "Manoj Kr. Sheoran" <ma...@daffodildb.com> on 2005/10/26 14:07:30 UTC

Support for new RDBMS for the registry data purpose

Hi Folks,
jUDDI needs a place to store it's registry data so it uses RDBMS. I would like to provide the support for DaffodilDB & One$DB for the same. DaffodilDB is the featured database whereas One$DB is the open source version of DaffodilDB with some restricted features. I am very sure that it will help developers to use  the J2EE certified database for jDDI repository purpose.

I've done some work for the same. Looking forward suggestion from the community.
Your ideas and suggestion are highly appreciatable.

Regards,
Manoj

Re: Support for new RDBMS for the registry data purpose

Posted by "Manoj Kr. Sheoran" <ma...@daffodildb.com>.
For the same I've created database script compatible for DaffodilDB & One$DB. Please find the enclosed file.

Feel free to fire as more as question.

Regards,
Manoj