Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ignacio Enriquez Gutierre <na...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/04 17:26:55 UTC

getting results inside a panel of

Hi, I am quite new to struts.

(I post this question in stackoverflow.com also without any answer yet... )
I have a sx:tabbedpanel with three s:divs inside of it.

<sx:tabbedpanel id="mainContainer">
<sx:div label="View Files"
   cssStyle="height:200px;margin:20%;"
   href="ShowFiles.action">
 </sx:div>
 <sx:div label="Upload Files"
   href="ShowFileUpload.action"
   closable="false">
 </sx:div>
 <sx:div label="View my Info"
   href="ShowUserInfo.action"
   closable="false">
 </sx:div>
</sx:tabbedpanel>

Lets suppose when uploading file (the second tab panel) a error occurs so
the error message () should be shown inside the second panel(the second
div). How can I implement this?

This is what I am doing but not working. In the struts.xml I have the
following: (DoUpload is the action sent by submit button from
ShowFileView.jsp form)

<action name="DoUpload" class="userPackage.UploadAction">
 <result name="input">/jsp/UserFilesView.jsp</result>
 <result name="error">/jsp/UserFilesView.jsp</result>
 <result name="success">/jsp/FileUploadSuccessView.jsp</result>
</action>

and with this configuration i will not have the current s:div changed but
the hole screen will change to UserFilesView.jsp

Also when result is "success" my complete screen will change to
FileUploadSuccessView.jsp but I want only second tab s:div's content to be
changed. How can i do this??

I hope my explanation was good enough. Thanks in advance.