Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Sonny Heer <so...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/01 17:53:17 UTC

compaction threshold

  * We recommend adjusting the compaction threshold to 0, while the
import is running. After the import, you need
  * to run `nodeprobe -host <IP> flush_binary <Keyspace>` on every
node, as this will flush the remaining data still left
  * in memory to disk. Then it's recommended to adjust the compaction
threshold to it's original value.

The bulk loader mentions the above.  What property is the compaction threshold?

Re: compaction threshold

Posted by Sonny Heer <so...@gmail.com>.
I get:
Min threshold must be at least 2