Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/02/04 12:03:44 UTC

Re: versioning

resent, because went to PMC list.....

Re: versioning

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
now the trunk (1.0.1-incubating-snap) has a dependency to the release
plugins (1.0.0-incubating)

-M

Re: versioning

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
ok,

Re: versioning

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Re: versioning

Re: versioning

Re: versioning

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
On 2/15/07, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> Ok, ...
>
> so my plugins branch currently uses 1.0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT
> I'll merge that to trunk AFTER we actually released the plugins.

I think that technically this should happen now.   1.0.0 has
already branched, right?  If someone checked in code to
the plugins, then we'd have some JARs floating around
that claim to be 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT, but contain bits that will
never appear in a 1.0.0 release.

> When merging to trunk the new version, I am also adding the released
> 1.0.0-incubating as the dependency. And change the CORE version to
> 1.0.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.

Are you saying that the trunk of trinidad will point at the released
version of the plugins, after the release?  If so, +1.

-- Adam

Re: versioning

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Ok, ...