Posted to users@libcloud.apache.org by David Montgomery <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/15 20:19:57 UTC

How do I boot a node on ec2

Hi,

How do I launch a node on ec2?  I am having a tough time finding
documentation.

I want to boot one node, t1.micro, and pass the pem file,ami,sec group
etc.

Is there any example that works wit the current version of libcloud?

Thanks

Re: How do I boot a node on ec2

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Yeah, you can pass in a list for ex_securitygroup.

I just noticed driver docstrings don't indicate that. I'll update it to
correctly indicate that you can also pass in a list.

(next time please also send message to the mailing list)

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 9:31 PM, David Montgomery <davidmontgomery@gmail.com

Re: How do I boot a node on ec2

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 8:19 PM, David Montgomery <davidmontgomery@gmail.com