Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by David Delgranche <dd...@silicom.fr> on 2000/12/19 18:03:20 UTC

Outputting results on two differents files

		Hi,

	I have a question which can be strange to most of you. I have a single
XML schema I parse with xalan J. What I would like to do is to be able
to parse it in a single time and with a single stylesheet but outputting
the result in two differents files depending on the tags I meet in my
XML schema. Is there a mean to do this with xalan or am I obliged to
have two differents stylesheet and to do 2 differents parsings?
I thank you for the reply, I am really in a hurry
Thanks a lot
David
--
David DELGRANCHE - ddelgranche@silicom.fr