Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at> on 2022/03/20 15:50:20 UTC

poi-ooxml-lite: Check in list of classes and xsb-files to avoid the jar-to-test dependency

Hi Devs!

I would like to get some review of a change that I prepared which would
make working with Apache POI easier (at least for me)

I propose to persist the list of classes/xsbs instead of creating them
on-the-fly every time the build is executed.

This would then be similar to how we build the Java 9 java/class files.

Let's discuss details at https://github.com/apache/poi/pull/313 where I
also put a detailed description and pros/cons.

I plan to commit this in a few days if I do not get any "-1" or concerns
about this change.

Thanks... Dominik.

Re: poi-ooxml-lite: Check in list of classes and xsb-files to avoid the jar-to-test dependency

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.
This is committed now, let me know if it causes issues.

Dominik