Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ce...@linedata.com on 2007/05/23 16:15:21 UTC

[Axis 1.2] SOAP request envelopes are different between Eclipse Web services explorer and Internet Explorer

Hi,
When I test my web service through Eclipse (right-click on my generated
WSDL, and I launch Web Services / Test with Web Services Explorer) then
I get a normal response for this URL:
http://localhost:9000/noeews/services/CRMS7_SOAP_IDENTIFICATION?method=recupererInfos&login=1390459&motDePasse=111111&codeTccp=0-R9NH

Here is the SOAP request envelope inside Eclipse' Web Services Explorer :
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:q0="http://soap.noyau.tc.noee.lds.com" xmlns:xsd
="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:soapenv="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
- <soapenv:Body>
- <q0:recupererInfos>
  <q0:login>1390459</q0:login>
  <q0:motDePasse>111111</q0:motDePasse>
  <q0:tccp>0-R9NH</q0:tccp>
  </q0:recupererInfos>
  </soapenv:Body>
  </soapenv:Envelope>

Now if I type that URL inside IE, I get a different SOAP request envelope
(using Axis SOAP Monitor) :
- <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:
SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
- <soapenv:Body>
- <recupererInfos>
      <tccp>0-R9NH</tccp>
      <login>1390459</login>
    <motDePasse>111111</motDePasse>
  </recupererInfos>
  </soapenv:Body>
  </soapenv:Envelope>

Why are the elements inside recupererInfos in a different order ?
That completely messes up the call to my method since it is called with
the wrong order regarding the values of its 3 parameters.

any idea ?
Thanks a lot