Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by David Kemp <dr...@chromium.org> on 2013/05/23 15:36:35 UTC

update script

Hi all,
I am running some tests and find that the script cordova-android/bin/update
(and probably cordova-android/bin/update.js) refer to
cordova-android/framework/assets/www/cordova-dev.js
which does not exist.

Is this script still used? Is it expected to work?

Note that the companion script cordova-android/bin/create works fine.

David Kemp

Re: update script

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@google.com>.
And I've merged the change into 2.8.x; it looks good.

Re: update script

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.