Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org> on 2008/04/03 14:16:23 UTC

Nagios

Hi all
Hi Alex

Does anybody knows if on sc1,2,3,4,... are firewalls active hindering me to connect from central to them on port 5666?
I can telnet from central to sc0 (telnet sc0 5666) but not to the others.

If possible can we open port 5666 on the others to allow connections from central? It would make things easier (no need
for ssh tunneling, ssh-agent to manage the key for nagios, ....).

Thanks
Felix

Re: Nagios

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Felix Knecht wrote:
> Finally fixed and stop spamming.
>
> Nagios should work fine ATM with some basic checks.
>
> Regards
> Felix

Thanks Felix :)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: Nagios

Re: Nagios

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.
Felix Knecht schrieb:
> Hi all
> Hi Alex
>
> Does anybody knows if on sc1,2,3,4,... are firewalls active hindering me
> to connect from central to them on port 5666?
> I can telnet from central to sc0 (telnet sc0 5666) but not to the others.

As reminder I'm going to spam the notifications list until I find a the configuration error (even when it's the same
conf as on sc0) or somebody can tell me that it's not possible to open that port.

Sorry about this
Felix