Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Dominik Psenner <dp...@apache.org> on 2017/04/18 12:37:48 UTC

[log4net] [VOTE] migrate log4net from svn to git

This is a vote to migrate the source code of the log4net subproject from
subversion over to git.

[ ] +1, yes let's migrate to git
[ ] 0, I don't care because...
[ ] -1, don't migrate to git because...

The vote will remain open for 72 hours at least. All votes are welcome
and we encourage everyone to vote, but only Logging PMC votes are
counted towards the "official" vote count. As always, at least 3 + 1s
are more +1s than -1s are required.

Dominik

Re: [log4net] [VOTE] migrate log4net from svn to git

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.
0 I don't care because I don't work with that project.

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
mikael.staldal@magine.com

email.

Re: [log4net] [VOTE] migrate log4net from svn to git

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2017-04-18, Dominik Psenner wrote:

> This is a vote to migrate the source code of the log4net subproject
> from subversion over to git.

+1

Stefan

Re: [log4net] [VOTE] migrate log4net from svn to git

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi,

The vote is over and endet with a +1 from Gary, Stefan, Remko, Matt and me.
Mikael gave a 0. Therefore we are going to proceed with the migration from
svn to git of the log4net subproject.

Thanks for everyone who participated in the vote.

Dominik

On 19 Apr 2017 4:50 p.m., "Dominik Psenner" <dp...@apache.org> wrote:

+1

You are right Gary. Apologies and thanks for pointing this out. I simply
took the last release vote as a template for this vote and so this vote
happened to become non-lazy. We already have enough +1s, so luckily this
should not become an issue. :-)

Dominik

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
+1, go git, go

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [log4net] [VOTE] migrate log4net from svn to git

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@apache.org>.
Apologies, just noticed that I had a typo in the vote. Sorry for that.
Please apply this patch:

- As always, at least 3 + 1s are more +1s than -1s are required.
+ As always, at least 3 + 1s and more +1s than -1s are required.

Dominik

--
Dominik Psenner