Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Stephen Boesch <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/28 10:56:46 UTC

hive-site.xml not found on classpath

I am seeing the following message in the logs (which are in the wrong place
under /tmp..)

hive-site.xml not found on classpath

My hive-site.xml is under the standard location  $HIVE_HOME/conf so this
should not happen.

Now some posts have talked that the HADOOP_CLASSPATH was mangled.  Mine is
not..

So what is the underlying issue here?

Thanks

stephenb

Re: hive-site.xml not found on classpath

Posted by Stephen Boesch <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yes, apologies.

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
Stephen,