Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by SirDouglas Cook <si...@hotmail.com> on 2013/06/18 17:26:52 UTC

RE: HOW do I use a mail list to ask what is the current stable release?

HOW do I use a mail list to ask what is the current stable release?

I have a fresh brand new Ubuntu-server with nothing but samba on it and I would like
the current install instructions and the link to the current stable release.. please.

Doug Cook

Re: HOW do I use a mail list to ask what is the current stable release?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please use rather user ML for such questions

Follow the Download button here http://ofbiz.apache.org/

Jacques