Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/07 20:08:51 UTC

Inconsistent behavior on war deployment

I had some issues earlier today deploying a war bundle on Karaf 2.2.0.

I was trying to deploy it using osgi:isntall -s
webbundle:mvn:groupId/artifactId/version/war.

The result was that the bundle was installed having is headers
*slightly* modified.
By modified I mean that some Imports that existed in the MANIFEST.MF were
not present using osgi:headers. Also the BundleClasspath was different from
the one delcared inside the MANIFEST.MF.

I installed the same bundle by dropping it inside karaf's deploy folder and
everything worked great.

I've already talked to Achim and he told me that pax-url-war could change
the headers in some situations.

I am not sure of what is the root cause. Shall I open a jira here, shall I
open it to ops4j?

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

Apache ServiceMix <http://servicemix.apache.org/>  Committer
*

Re: Inconsistent behavior on war deployment

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
I forgot to say thanks!

--
*Ioannis Canellos*