Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2017/01/26 20:48:58 UTC

[DISCUSS] Re: Replication resiliency

(edited subject to ensure folks filtering for DISCUSS see this)

Re: [DISCUSS] Re: Replication resiliency

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
There is an old JIRA somewhere to use Error Prone (https://github.com/google/error-prone) as framework for implementing static code analysis checks like that. FWIW

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the feedback, all.  Makes sense to me.  I'll follow up in the
issue to use the same UEH to abort or at least same abort handling as other
cases (the current UEH used for replication source worker threads only
logs).

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Cool.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.