Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jean-Michel FRANCOIS <jm...@datasystem.fr> on 2002/09/13 11:22:12 UTC

How to retrieve a PeerObject from a table name

Hi everyone,
We are using Torque for our application and really appreciate it.
In that application there is some generics tools, like screens and actions.
Those tools need to retrieve PeerObject from the table name, but I
didn't find a way to do that. There is something similar with Managers,
 Torque.getManager(MANAGER_NAME)
but  we don't use Manager for all tables.
If someone has an idea...

Jean-Michel

Re: How to retrieve a PeerObject from a table name

Posted by Jean-Michel FRANCOIS <jm...@datasystem.fr>.
Hooops it's the wrong list.
I re-posted it to the torque -userlist
sorry about that.