Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Martin Herold <ma...@procal.de> on 2017/04/26 05:20:55 UTC

Setup Docker images 0.9.12

I am using docker containers guacd and guacamole.

All is fine running.

Now I want to setup the docker containers in that way, that they use a
host - directory to store the users files, that they uploaded.

Which container and which container-folder must I use with the volume
directive at docker run command?

Thanks for help.

Regards

Martin

Re: Setup Docker images 0.9.12

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 10:20 PM, Martin Herold <ma...@procal.de> wrote:
> I am using docker containers guacd and guacamole.
>
> All is fine running.
>
> Now I want to setup the docker containers in that way, that they use a host
> - directory to store the users files, that they uploaded.
>
> Which container and which container-folder must I use with the volume
> directive at docker run command?

The directory will need to be within the guacd container, but can be
whatever directory you like as long as the path specified in the
connection parameters matches that directory.

- Mike