Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by David Brodbeck <br...@math.ucsb.edu> on 2021/02/09 00:33:48 UTC

Re: SAML authentication setup

Still struggling with this, but I can't tell if the problem is on my end or
if it's something the people running the ID server are missing. The initial
redirect works but I get "The application you have accessed is not
registered for use with this service" back from their server.

To be honest I originally wanted to use LDAP, which is simple and easy to
set up...OK, LDAP isn't simple at all, but it's simpler than this and I
understand it. ;) However they've deprecated LDAP authentication so I'm
sort of stuck.

--
David Brodbeck (they/them)
System Administrator, Department of Mathematics