Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com> on 2012/04/17 10:36:06 UTC

Re: [Hama Wiki] Update of "ResolutionDraft" by edwardyoon

Great, but who is this John Smith?:D

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <th...@gmail.com>

Re: [Hama Wiki] Update of "ResolutionDraft" by edwardyoon

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Once community vote passes, I think we'll need to discuss about
initial PMC members and chair.

I'm going to open the vote now.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon