Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stephen More <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/16 14:32:39 UTC

Re: Error on compiling a webapp. Strange class is required.

On Sep 5, 2006 1:05 PM, Dudu  wrote:
> Sorry, I'm starting with maven and I'm migrating my projects. I added all
> dependencies but the follow error is ocurring:
>
> D:\workspace\proj\src\main\java\br\com\sag\components\grid\AjaxSortableTableTa
> g.java:[7,7]
> cannot access javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.JspIdConsumer
> file javax\servlet\jsp\tagext\JspIdConsumer.class not found
> public class AjaxSortableTableTag extends UIComponentTag {

What class did you add to maven to get rid of this error ?

-Thanks
Steve More

Re: Error on compiling a webapp. Strange class is required.

Posted by Stephen More <st...@gmail.com>.
       <dependency>
            <groupId>javax.servlet.jsp</groupId>
            <artifactId>jsp-api</artifactId>
            <version>2.1</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>

( It never fails, after I send the email, I find the answer )

-Steve