Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/02 03:32:33 UTC

JIRA Cleanup: BigCouch and RCouch

Hi devs,

We're all aware about two big merges: BigCouch and Rcouch. With new
code comes new features and fixes for old bugs. Some of them are
already reported in JIRA as issues or mentioned in commentaries. For
instance:

BigCouch related issues:

Newly created user accounts cannot sign-in after _user database crashes

Not well-formed JSON in changes feed filtered by view.

Look into manual GC

migration tool from non-sharded CouchDB to sharded / merged CouchDB +
BigCouch integrated

RCouch related issues:

Factor out couch core and hook other compnonents through a module system

Inbox Database ("write-only" mode)

browse all docs in couchdb core

improve view filtering in changes

Add /_db_updates database event notification

Suddenly, I don't know all features of BigCouch and RCouch to make
these lists more complete, but if you can recall something mark them
with special label to easy track down their status. Thanks!

--