Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by te...@netscape.net on 2002/02/27 21:12:15 UTC

Apache fixes

Hello,
Where can I find Apache fixes?,
How to apply those fixes for a Sun Solaris system?
Please!, I need that information, I am new on this application and I´ve read the corresponding archives and FAQ, but I didn´t the informatino I need.

Any comments about it, is greatful appreciated.
Thanks in advanced!

Mike

Re: Apache fixes

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.

On Wed, 27 Feb 2002 techwebsite@netscape.net wrote:

> Hello, Where can I find Apache fixes?, How to apply those fixes for a
> Sun Solaris system? Please!, I need that information, I am new on this
> application and I´ve read the corresponding archives and FAQ, but I
> didn´t the informatino I need.

I don't know what you mean by "Apache fixes".

Apache rarely releases patches, although there is a specific one for
Solaris mentioned on http://httpd.apache.org/ at the moment.  Instead, you
need to upgrade to the most recent version to get all the fixes.

Joshua.