Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Patrice Renaudineau <p....@bodet.com> on 2000/02/29 11:17:46 UTC

Info on Tomcat 3.0 platforms

Hello,

I don't know if this is already known or else, but here is the platform
I used with Tomcat 3.0 :
- french NT 4.0 SP4 with Y2K hotfixes
- Apache 1.3.11 build with Visual C++ 5.0 (Service Pack3)
- tomcat 3.0 build with IBM JDK 1.1.8 for Win32 platforms
- Apache Jserv (the one that is included with Tomcat) build with VC ++

And it all runs fine on NT 4 and also on a W95 platform (I had to
upgrade the W95 with the Winsock 2 w95ws2setup.exe from Microsoft) with
the IBM 1.18 jdk.

It is really great to use both Apache and Java : thanks to all of you :)

Best regards from France,
Patrice Renaudineau