Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by JiaTao Tao <ta...@apache.org> on 2020/09/03 08:48:49 UTC

How about add a method for "RelNode" that can get the same string like RelOptUtil.toString

As a calcite dev, I call this method dozens of times, especially in
debugging, it's not so convenient.

"RelNode" has an API for its own digest(not the tree), how about adding an
API can get it tree digest just like RelOptUtil.toString did.

Regards!

Aron Tao

Re: How about add a method for "RelNode" that can get the same string like RelOptUtil.toString

Posted by Chunwei Lei <ch...@gmail.com>.
Tips: we can discuss in JIRA[1].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-4224

Best,