Posted to users@camel.apache.org by wcpolicarpio <wa...@morgansolar.com> on 2013/01/11 16:57:43 UTC

dynamic uri in activemq

Hello everyone,

Is there another way to send a dynamic uri to activemq in a camel route
aside from using recipient list?

The code below where messageid is the variable from an activemq message
using openwire.

 <when>
<from uri="activemq:queue:WSQUEUE"/>
          <simple>${header.datatype} contains '601'</simple>
               <setBody>
                    <simple>${body}</simple>
              </setBody>
<to uri=&quot;activemq:queue:&lt;b>${header.messageid}*"/>
 </when>
Thank you in advance.

Walter

Re: dynamic uri in activemq

Posted by wcpolicarpio <wa...@morgansolar.com>.
I see your point, appreciate your immediate response.

Thanks,
-Walter

Re: dynamic uri in activemq

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:57 PM, wcpolicarpio
<wa...@morgansolar.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Is there another way to send a dynamic uri to activemq in a camel route
> aside from using recipient list?

See this FAQ
http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-use-dynamic-uri-in-to.html

But some components allow to set a header with a "dynamic" behavior.

The JMS component allows you to set the header CamelJmsDestinationName
as a string
and that destination overrides the destination in the <to>. Then you
dont need the recipient list.

> The code below where messageid is the variable from an activemq message
> using openwire.
>
>  <when>
> <from uri="activemq:queue:WSQUEUE"/>
>           <simple>${header.datatype} contains '601'</simple>
>                <setBody>
>                     <simple>${body}</simple>
>               </setBody>
> <to uri=&quot;activemq:queue:&lt;b>${header.messageid}*"/>
>  </when>
> Thank you in advance.
>

> Walter

Claus Ibsen