Posted to repository@apache.org by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com> on 2003/03/06 21:19:17 UTC

What shall we use for as the project name part of the URI

This seems to be the main part of the URI that needs work

Requirements

    * Each Apache project shall have a unique name in the repository
    * The name should be stable so the URI for artifacts have a long life.
    * The name should be easy to guess by humans and machines.

--
Nick Chalko                                         Show me the code.
                          Centipede