Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Isabel Drost-Fromm <is...@apache.org> on 2013/12/24 11:09:44 UTC

Happy Holidays!

I'd like to take some time and wish everyone a Happy Holiday!
Enjoy the time with your family and friends.

Thank you all for your contributions and work on Mahout. Looking
forward to an exciting 2014.

Isabel

Re: Happy Holidays!

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.
2013 went by quickly. The code improved in quality and performance by a
significant amount. Let 2014 be even bigger. Happy holidays.

Robin

Re: Happy Holidays!

Posted by Tharindu Rusira <th...@gmail.com>.
Happy Holidays everyone !!! :)