Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Søren Neigaard <s....@mobilethink.dk> on 2003/10/31 10:57:30 UTC

How do you guys seperate you SOAP services from the rest of your code?

What I have right now, is one WEB-App. containing AXIS SOAP and my SOAP
services, and also containing all the rest of my code so that the SOAP
services can access those classes (same classpath). But is it possible to
have one WEB-App. running AXIS SOAP and my SOAP services, and another
WEB-App. running the rest of my classes, so I in this way only have the SOAP
services specific classes in the AXIS classpath (since as far as I can see,
AXIS puts all beans it has in its classpath into each WSDL, and that makes
my WSDL files pretty confusing).

What do you guys do about this?

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Søren Neigaard