Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au> on 2002/01/08 10:07:18 UTC

New project deps; Gump submission process?

Hi,

I've just added an optional dependency (jaxen) to a Commons project
(latka), which probably ought to be reflected in Gump. Is there a
recommended process for updating Gump's definition file? I mean, other
than Sam running around watching CVS logs for zillions of projects...

Assuming the process is "submit a patch here", I've attached the
one-line addition. I've no idea if it works, as I can't get Gump to run
locally.

thanks,

--Jeff