Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@gridgain.com> on 2015/11/03 03:54:04 UTC

Integration with Spring Transaction Manager

Igniters,

Anyone in the community interested in picking up integration with Spring
Transaction Manager? The implementation should not be difficult, but will
be a very useful addition to the project (many users have been asking for
it).

Here is the Jira ticket:

D.

Re: Integration with Spring Transaction Manager

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Amir, please go ahead! I have granted the necessary permissions to you.

--Yakov

Posted by Amir Akhmedov <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Denis,

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.