Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2004/07/13 01:13:56 UTC

Re: include IP lookups in SURBL lists

Posted by John Hardin <jo...@aproposretail.com>.
On Mon, 2004-07-12 at 16:13, Justin Mason wrote:

> Or use the data from SenderBase. http://senderbase.org/

Nice resource, thanks for the reference. I don't see how I can get
"domains registered in the last X hours" -type info from it, though.

{googles a bit}

Apparently there is a free service that could be queried daily for this
data:

http://www.namestead.com/new-domains-lists/new_com_040711_domain-name-new-list.txt

Chris: any interest in providing a recently-registered-domains SURBL?

--
John Hardin  KA7OHZ                           <jo...@aproposretail.com>
  ...the Fates notice those who buy chainsaws...

Re: include IP lookups in SURBL lists

Posted by Graham Murray <gr...@gmurray.org.uk>.
jm@jmason.org (Justin Mason) writes:

> Or use the data from SenderBase. http://senderbase.org/

How accurate is senderbase? I did a lookup of the domain of the
company where I work but it said that "no email was detected from
xxxxx", but I know that 10s of emails are sent out every
(week)day.