Posted to announce@apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2016/02/08 16:59:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 6.1.1 is Released!

      Apache Traffic Server v6.1.1 Released

The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache Traffic Server project are pleased to announce the release of Apache Traffic Server v6.1.1!
This release immediately available for download at:

      http://trafficserver.apache.org/downloads <http://trafficserver.apache.org/downloads>

When upgrading to 6.0.0 from 5.x you will need to recompile user written plugins. Upgrading from the previous releases, 3.2.0 and later, to v6.0.0 should preserve the cache and not require it to be cleared.  More details is available at:

	https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=trafficserver.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGES;hb=refs/tags/6.1.1 <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=trafficserver.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGES;hb=refs/tags/6.1.1>

and

      https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/What%27s+New+in+v6.1.x

The latter is still work in progress, summarizing the CHANGES and release notes. Details on upgrading to the v6.x series of ATS releases is available at:

      https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Upgrading+to+v6.0

The v6.1.1 release is a critical bug fix release of all previous  v6..x releases, and we recommend everyone to upgrade to this version. For a list of the Jira fixes in this release, see

       https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310963&version=12329656 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310963&version=12329656>

In addition the previous Jira release notes for v6.1.0 is available at

	https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310963&version=12324898 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310963&version=12324898>

Sincerely,

-- The Apache Traffic Server community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 6.1.1 is Released!

Posted by Muhammad Faisal <fa...@yahoo.com>.
Great work indeed.

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
> On Feb 9, 2016, at 8:36 AM, Muhammad Faisal <fa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Wikipedia page has been updated with the latest release.

Great, thanks!

— Leif

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 6.1.1 is Released!

Posted by Muhammad Faisal <fa...@yahoo.com>.