Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com> on 2004/01/16 18:12:05 UTC

Struts plugin question

Hi all,
	In my application I have to connect to MBean server and
registers some
MBeans, that will be then available (thru an interface) to my
application.
For doing that, I was thinking of writing a plugin that contains my
JMXAgent  (plugin1) to abstract the connection to MBean server
(different implementation may have different way to connect to it) and
one plugin for each MBean that I need to register (let's say, plugIn2 ..
n)

Plugin2...n will retrieve plugIn1 in order to register themselves with
MBean server.

Assuming that I adopt this solution, plugin1 must be loaded before any
other plugIn.. and I was wondering if struts was loading plugIn in the
same order that I declare them or randomly..

Anyone can answer?

Thanx in advance and regards
	marco