Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anne Dirkse <al...@uswest.net> on 2001/06/21 20:58:09 UTC

Re: How to avoid of displaying the homep*ge file path

The best part is that I'd bet it's now responding to its own posts to
the
list with the 'h word' in them. ;>
Too bad it's so annoying, because otherwise it's pretty amusing.

Posted by Milt Epstein <me...@uiuc.edu>.
On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Anne Dirkse wrote:

> The best part is that I'd bet it's now responding to its own posts
> to the list with the 'h word' in them. ;>
> Too bad it's so annoying, because otherwise it's pretty amusing.
[ ... ]

For those reading mail on UNIX systems that have procmail installed,
here's a procmail script to /dev/null these posts:

:0
*^From: <MA...@engnetworld.com>
*^Subject: Re: How to avoid of displaying the homepage file path
/dev/null

WARNING: IF YOU HAVEN'T USED PROCMAIL BEFORE, MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL
THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTATION FIRST.

Milt Epstein
Research Programmer
Software/Systems Development Group
Computing and Communications Services Office (CCSO)
mepstein@uiuc.edu